Cucumber Radish Salad is one of the most refreshing and easiest salads to make. Made with English cucumbers, radishes, green onions, and tossed with a lemon olive oil dressing, our Cucumber and Radish Salad is light and goes perfect with most meals!
What We Love About This Recipe
- So easy to make! With only 6 ingredients, and no cooking required, this Radish and Cucumber Salad recipe is so simple you can commit it to memory. I love recipes like that! They become part of your culinary arsenal and make you a more well rounded chef!
- Delicious. This would be a perfect salad to serve on a hot day because it’s so refreshing. All of the flavors in this salad are light and the lemon dressing adds a nice Spring brightness. The green onion and dill are indispensable as they really add a lot of flavor and contrast well with the tangy dressing.
- Healthy. Every single ingredient in this recipe is healthy! Let’s take a look at some of the health benefits of both cucumber and radish.
- Cucumber consists of 96% water, making it a great source for hydration. (1)
- Because cucumber is comprised of mostly water it’s a perfect ingredient for promoting weight loss.
- Radishes are also beneficial for promoting weight loss as they contain very few calories.
As you can see, this recipe is not only delicious, but perfect for staying hydrated and maintaining healthy weight!
How to Make Cucumber Radish Salad
- Prepare ingredients. Slice your radishes, cucumbers, and onions.
- Make dressing. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients. In a medium-sized bowl, add cucumbers, radishes, onions, lemon dressing, and dill; toss to combine.
- Serve. Place salad into a serving bowl, sprinkle some extra dill on top and serve.
How to Serve Cucumber Radish Salad
- Serve with a protein-dense main dish. Because this salad contains no protein, it’s a good idea to serve it alongside any main dish containing protein to ensure you’re eating a well balanced meal.
- Great for hot days. Because the ingredients in this Radish and Cucumber Salad are so hydrating, this is a perfect salad to serve on warm days.
If you’re making a large batch of this salad to eat throughout the week, don’t toss it in the dressing. Store both dressing and salad ingredients separately. Otherwise, the dressing will make the salad soggy if you toss them together before storing.
More Healthy Vegan Salads
- Greek Potato Salad
- Vegan Ceviche
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Strawberry Arugula Salad
- Shirazi Salad
- Mediterranean Salad
- Avocado Tomato Salad
- Southwest Quinoa Salad
- Vegan Macaroni Salad
- Taco Salad
- 2 English cucumbers
- 16 Radishes (2 bunches)
- 4 Green onions, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Thinly slice cucumbers, radishes, and onions.
- Use a small bowl and mix together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Using a medium-sized bowl, add cucumbers, radishes, green onions, dressing, and dill. Toss to combine.
- Pour salad into a serving bowl and garnish with extra dill.
If you're planning on making a large batch of this salad to eat throughout the week, don't toss the salad but store the dressing and salad ingredients separately or the salad will become soggy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 57Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
The Vegan Plate attempts to provide accurate information. However, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.