Carrot Ginger Juice is a fresh take on traditional carrot juice; with ginger, pineapple, and lemon, this Pineapple Carrot Juice is both delicious and healthy! This Juice is both spicy and sweet with a bit of tang from the pineapple and lemon. So, if you’re looking to spruce up carrot juice and turn it into something truly great like this Carrot Lemon Ginger Juice, give this Carrot Ginger Juice Recipe a shot!
Why We Love This Recipe
- Great taste! While it’s true that I enjoy a nice glass of carrot juice, I don’t exactly think of it when my thirst needs quenching. However, this Carrot Ginger Juice with pineapple and lemon is truly refreshing and delicious. I remember when Mother’s Market, here in Orange County California, started selling fresh juice. Mother’s Market, for those who don’t live in Orange County, is a big deal here. It’s kind of the Mecca for vitamins, juice, and pretty much anything organically healthy. So, Mother’s started selling freshly made juice and the one I remember distinctly when I was young was carrot juice. The bright orange color filling a transparent plastic cup was something to behold. The first thought was, “how many carrots am I about to drink?” The second thought was “wow, this just basically tastes like carrots”. It was good but it wasn’t great. I felt healthy but found myself not exactly jonesing to get back to Mother’s Market for another round. Then, when I had this juice recipe I realized that some vegetable juices need a little help and carrot (at least for me) is one of them. Instead of the thick and overly sweet carrot juice you’re familiar with, you will find this one is definitely more palatable and actually very refreshing and tasty.
- Very easy to make! You are going to love how easy this Carrot Ginger Juice comes together. All you have to do is cut up some pineapple, squeeze some lemon, peel some ginger, and clean up some carrots and you’re done! I’ve made this early in the morning still half asleep and it turned out great! So, what’s your excuse? Get busy, make some great juice, do something great for your body!!
- Super healthy! This juice is extremely healthy. Let’s take a look at just a few of the ingredients and their health benefits.
Carrot Ginger Juice Recipe
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Carrot Ginger Juice
- Cut the stems off all carrots.
- Peel ginger.
- Squeeze juice of one lemon.
- Chop up pineapple into chunks.
- Juice the carrot, ginger and pineapple.
- Add the lemon juice to the mixture and stir with a spoon.
- Serve chilled with ice.
While this juice is pretty close to perfect, here are some possible variations
- Lime juice instead of lemon.
- Apple instead of pineapple.
- Mango instead of pineapple.
Did you enjoy this Vegan Plate recipe? Here are some other healthy drink recipes you may like!
Juicing Recipes and Smoothies
- 7 to 10 large carrots
- 1/2 pineapple, skin removed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 inch knob of ginger, skin removed
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Cut stems off all carrots
- Peel ginger
- Squeeze juice of one lemon into separate container
- Remove skin from pineapple; cut pineapple into chunks
- Juice lemon into a separate container
- Juice the carrot, ginger, and pineapple together
- Add the juiced mixture into a container along with the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve chilled with ice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
The Vegan Plate attempts to provide accurate information. However, this nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutritional information provided comes from online sources and calculations.